2 bedroom flat for saleNightingale Lane, Clapham South, London, SW12
- First floor period conversion
- Accommodation in excess of 750 Sq FT
- Bright and airy throughout
- Two good sized double bedrooms
- Sizeable lounge with bay window
- Fitted kitchen with ample worktop space
- Popular location between Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common.
- Moments from Clapham South Tube, Balham High Street and Northcote Road
- No Onward Chain
James Pendleton are pleased to introduce to the market this period conversion located on the popular Nightingale Lane. The apartment offers bright and airy accommodation in excess of 750 Sq FT and presented in good order throughout.
To the front of a property is a spacious reception room with a bay window, fitted storage and a feature fireplace and a separate fully fitted kitchen with ample work top space and offered in good condition. To the middle is the landing with stairs to the entrance hall, a bathroom and separate W/C and doors to all rooms. To the rear of the property are two good sized bedrooms offering ample floor space and bespoke fitted wardrobes in one room. The property includes ownership of the front garden and a spacious lobby shared with ground floor flat.
Nightingale Lane itself has a host of local amenities and is located between Wandsworth Common and Clapham Common, while moments from the tube station at Clapham South and the shops, bars and restaurants of Northcote Road and Balham High Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54310395.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA180098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.