2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBlenheim Road, Barnsley, S70
- Detached garage & drive, off street parking for up to 3 cars
- Modern bathroom
- Generous modern dining kitchen
- Immaculately Presented throughout
- Walking distance to Town centre
- Vacant possession / no upward chain
- Enclosed rear garden
- Good local schools
- Close to local amenities and public transport links
- Ideal for first time buyers
*MUST BE VIEWED* *IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS*
We are delighted to offer for sale this large 2 bedroom end of terrace house in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities, public transport links and local schools.
The impressive accommodation is well presented, with modern decor throughout, of a good size and comprises of entrance hallway, living room, dining kitchen, cellar, well appointed bedrooms and family bathroom.
Other features include:
Karndean parquet flooring
Solid oak wooden flooring
Smeg Range cooker
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54312390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference jw8-7bm8. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.