3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarker Drive, Coalville, LE67
- Three Storey Modern Townhouse Property
- Superb Presentation Throughout
- EPC Grade C
- Ent Hall Lounge Utilty/Wc Study/Bed Four
- Landing Family Dining Kitchen Bedroom Wc
- Landing Two Bedrooms Family Bathroom
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Rear Garden Garage To Rear
- Early Internal Viewing Essential
Superbly presented three storey modern townhouse. Offer a slightly different and flexible layout the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, lounge with double doors leading to the rear garden area, utility/wc and a study/fourth bedroom. To the first floor there is a landing giving access to the good size family dining kitchen with two rear elevation windows and a range of base and wall units. There is also a bedroom and a separate wc. To the second floor there is a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room/wc, further double bedroom and a family bathroom. Gas fired central heating and double glazing. Externally the property has a pleasant rear garden with gated access to the rear leading to the garage in block to the rear. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate. EPC grade C
The property is located in Coalville which offers a range of shops and local market. There are a variety of schools within the Coalville catchment area and also boasts the Stephensons Academy. The town is situated on the A511 which offers transport routes for both public and private transport links to nearby Ashby, Burton and Leicester.
Ideal for professional or family buyers the property offers versatile accommodation and really does require an internal viewing to appreciate the layout and style of current owner. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Bedroom / Study 8' 2" x 6' 10" (2.49m x 2.08m )
Utility / Cloaks Wc 6' 1" x 5' 3" (1.85m x 1.6m )
Lounge 14' 7" x 11' 10" (4.44m x 3.61m )
Dining Kitchen 14' 6" (max red to 7'10) x 13' 8" (max red to 10'3) (4.42m (max red to 7'10) x 4.17m (max red to 10'3) )
Bedroom 8' 0" x 10' 7" (2.44m x 3.23m )
Bedroom 12' 7" (to front of robes) x 10' 4" (3.84m (to front of robes) x 3.15m )
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 11' 3" x 7' 4" (3.43m x 2.24m )
Family Bathroom 5' 10" x 6' 4" (1.78m x 1.93m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54321480.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528792293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Coalville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.