4 bedroom detached house for salePrimrose Lane, Shirley Oaks Village, Croydon, Surrey
- 4 double bedroom detached family home
- Study and conservatory
- Driveway and double garage
- Landscaped rear garden
- Sought after development close to buses and shops
- EPC energy rating D
Situated on the ever popular development of Shirley Oaks Village and within the all-important catchment area of highly regarded schools, this impressive family home ticks many of the boxes that home buyers are always telling us are 'must-haves' in their hunt for a new property.
On approaching the house the first impression is the feeling of space as great efforts have been made to offer a truly unique environment. It will appeal to anyone looking for a leafy location which is conveniently located for access to the town centre and further afield.
Over the years the home has been maintained to a high standard by the current owners. There is plenty of space to spread out and the lounge and dining room are perfect for entertaining no matter whether the occasion is formal or informal. There is also a cloakroom for added convenience.
If you need to work from home you can close to door to the study to give you peace and quiet and after a long day, just sit and relax with a drink in the conservatory. Upstairs, not only are the bedrooms spacious but there is also an en-suite bathroom, so there will be no squabbles when getting ready for work in the morning.
Outside, there is a beautiful maturing rear garden where you can relax and, when the weather is warm, invite your friends round for a barbecue. As if this wasn't enough, there is also a driveway and a double garage.
What the Owner says:
We bought this house nearly 20 years ago as we completely fell in love with it when we stepped inside.
It has truly been a loved and fabulous family home, however now as the children have flown the nest the home is too big for us and it is time to move on.
We are well situated for the local schools as our children have been able to walk to school. Furthermore, the bus routes to Croydon and Bromley are very frequent and East Croydon station has links to all London terminals. We hope the new owners enjoy living here as much as we have.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 25'6 x 11'3 (7.78m x 3.43m)
- Dining Room: 11'3 x 8'10 (3.43m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 11'3 x 10'6 (3.43m x 3.20m)
- Study: 9'8 x 8'3 (2.95m x 2.52m)
- Utility Room: 7'6 x 5'3 (2.29m x 1.60m)
- Conservatory: 19'5 x 7'3 (5.92m x 2.21m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'3 x 12'9 (4.65m x 3.89m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 up to fitted wardrobes x 10'8 (3.69m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 8'8 up to fitted wardrobes (3.58m x 2.64m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'4 up to fitted wardrobes x 8'5 (3.15m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54321861.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21709080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.