3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Road, Nottingham
- ***PRICE OF £130,000***
- DOUBLE FRONTED MID-TERRACE COTTAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINER
- DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- SECLUDED PRIVATE LOCATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
***PRICE OF £130,000*** Calling all first time buyers to this beautifully presented mid-terrace cottage, occupying sought after location of Melbourne Road, Aspley. Situated within walking distance of all good featured schools and offered with no upward chain.
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this three bedroom mid-terrace property located in the popular area of Aspley. Situated within walking distance of all good featured schools and offered with no upward chain makes this and ideal purchase for first time buyers or young families.
Double glazed door leading in from front elevation, laminate floor covering, decorative picture rail, stairs to first floor landing. Doorway leads to open plan dining kitchen, doorway to right leads through to lounge.
Lounge 13' x 11' ( 3.96m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, decorative picture rail, TV and telephone points. Door leads through to wet room.
Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in shower area which is fully tiled, central drainage system. Heated towel rail. Additional doorway leading to large open plan dining kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 2" into recess ( 3.51m x 2.18m into recess )
Wall and base mounted units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer taps, complimentary splashback areas, integral electric oven and hob with extractor hood, space for fridge freezer, wall mounted cupboard housing combination boiler. Vinyl floor covering, double glazed door and window to rear elevation leading to rear garden. Door opening leads to rear hall which them leads onto shower room/wet room.
Dining Room 11' x 10' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall mounted radiator, decorative picture rail, laminate floor covering.
First Floor Landing
Access from entrance hallway, double glazed window to rear elevation, built in storage cupboard, ceiling mounted smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 11" Max ( 3.89m x 3.63m Max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, feature cast iron fire place, painted wooden floor boards, built in cupboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 3" ( 3.99m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, picture rail, painted wooden floor boards, cast iron fire place.
Bedroom Three 5' 5" x 7' 1" ( 1.65m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, wall mounted radiator, painted floor boards.
Consisting of a paneled white bath with over head electric shower, white pedestal wash hand basin, vinyl floor covering, part tiling to walls, wall mounted radiator. Double glazed obscured window to rear elevation.
Low level WC, vinyl floor covering.
The property is approached by a neat lawned front garden with weaving path, enclosed fencing, stocked flower beds and an array of stocked borders. To the rear of the property has a sizable lawned area with inset pathway, patio area, stocked borders, wooden shed for storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54324078.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS110764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.