2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLowcroft Drive, Oadby, Leicester
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Garage and off road parking
- No upward chain
- Close to transport links and amenities
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow comes offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN and in brief comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts front and rear garden with off road parking via the driveway which leads to the garage.
This two bedroom semi-detached bungalow comes offered for sale with NO CHAIN and in brief comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts front and rear garden with off road parking via the driveway which leads to the garage. The property is located within a short distance to both the amenities offered via the parade and transport links via the A6.
Double glazed door to front, cupboard, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 7" max into bay x 12' 5" max into recess ( 4.45m max into bay x 3.78m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, further double glazed window to the side, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.18m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiled splash backs, space for fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to the side and door to rear.
Utility Store & Porch
Central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side and double glazed door to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 7" max into drobes ( 3.81m x 3.53m max into drobes )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Double glazed french doors to the garden and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, bath, wash hand basin, W.C., partly tiled walls and radiator.
Low maintenance frontage with off road parking leading up to the garage.
With an up and over door.
Paved patio leading onto lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54324238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAD103747. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Oadby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.