3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Portishead, North Somerset, BS20
- 10 YEAR NEW BUILD GUARANTEE
- EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT - SHOWHOME NOW READY
- WOOD BURNER STOVE WITH TILED ENCLOSURE
- SOLID OAK FLOOR WITH UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- WHIRLPOOL JETBATH IN BATHROOM & DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
- DESIGNER KITCHEN WITH BRANDED APPLIANCES
- CHOICE OF FINISHES (carpets, paint, furniture etc)
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH STONE PAVING
- CONVENIENT LOCATION: Schools, shops, eateries all closeby
- PARKING YARD & SHED STORE
ARCHITECT DESIGNED HOME
SHOWHOME NOW READY
LINDEN HOUSING GROUP is proud to present this architect designed new build home full of features throughout with low running costs, well proportioned double bedrooms and high end fixtures and fittings.
Conveniently positioned in a sought after neighbourhood and accomanying a couple of multi-million pound developments including Sheepfield Gardens and Churchill's apartments.
There is an opportunity for the buyer to select their choice of finishes such as the carpets and paint in each of the bedrooms. Please contact us for more details.
Photos: Please note that some of the photos here are from previous projects shown as examples of what to expect when finally complete.
Branded appliances include a NEFF induction hob & oven, intergrated units, and specially treated solid oak worktops.
Oak flooring with under floor heating connected to the gas central heating system. The living area also has a custom designed fireplace with wood burner stove.
The bathroom includes a Whirlpool Jetbath with a separate shower cubicle tiled through out the floor to ceiling area.
Triple aspect windows with fitted wardrobe
Window overlooking the yard and skylight, this is another well proportioned room
Located on the ground floor this double bedroom has high quality natural stone flooring with a wardrobe enclosure.
Bedroom 4 / Study / Sitting room
Fully carpeted with french doors on to the main patio this is a versatile room that can be used as a fourth bedroom or another downstairs reception.
Shower Room & utility (ground floor)
Conveniently positioned between the downstairs rooms this has a washing machine, shower cubicle with designer shower head, a wall hung toilet and vanity basin with storage facility.
Hallway & general fixtures
Gallery landing area overlooking the lower floor. Fixtures include solid oak doors with designer handles, skylights, french doors, and A rated double glazed french windows.
Running costs & Energy efficiency
Easy to maintain, easy to manage. The new infrastructure incorporates double glazing, very good energy efficiency, having high specification fitting and fixtures throughout. Thanks partly to the ' A' rated appliances, high quality double glazing, along with the gas central heating and eco-boiler the running costs are relatively low.
Guarantees & our general support
Buying direct from us also means that you get a home full of new appliances with their respective guarantees. We are also at hand to ensure new owners settle in well with our support on offer at the move in stage and beyond.
- Structural - New build guarantee - 10 years
- Kitchen Cabinetry - 20 years
- British made carpets - 10 years
- Double glazing windows - 10 years
- Branded Appliances (Oven, washing machine, dishwasher, others) 1-2 years
- Eco boiler - 5 years
Custom finishing built / decorated for YOU
There is an exclusive chance to put your stamp on this home and decorate certain aspects to your preference subject to agreement. Examples may include the paint in the bedrooms of your selection, down to any extra storage and shelving units depending on your individual requirements.
Live & work environment
There is a very good level of internet connectivity having support for superfast broadband which is an important consideration for any professional occupier and growing family. The property will also serve well for those looking to work from home.
Investment & Value
This home offers a great opportunity and appeals to owner occupiers looking for a distinguished home that’s unlike most typical properties in the town. Investors may also be attracted as we can potentially assist in the letting of this new home. The property would be highly attractive to keen professionals and families alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54324330.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference w2l-kqo4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.