2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMonarchs Road, Sutterton, Boston
- 2 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE PROPERTY
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- WELL MAINTAINED ENCLOSED GARDEN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- EASY ACCESS TO A16 & A17
This spacious 2 bedroom property is situated in the popular village of Sutterton, within easy access of the A16 & A17 commuter route. The property benefits from a modern Kitchen, spacious Lounge and 2 Bedrooms. The property has off road parking and a Garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Internal accommodation includes entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen diner, 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a driveway which leads to the garage. The rear garden is fully enclosed and is predominately laid to lawn with a mixture of flowers and shrubs.
With an entrance door to the front elevation, radiator, ceiling light point, access to understairs cupboard and doors to the; Lounge, Cloakroom and stairs rising to the first floor.
With a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin and tiled splashback, double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Lounge 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, television connection point, coved cornice, ceiling light point, electric multi fuel design fire place and door to the Kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 16' 9" ( 2.34m x 5.11m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset one and half bowl sink and drainer, with space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for standard height fridge and freezer, integral over and electric hob with extractor hood over, tiling to walls, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden.
With stairs rising from the Entrance Hall, double glazed Velux style window to the front aspect, access to the loft, ceiling light point and doors to the; Two Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 14' 2" Maximum to Eaves ( 3.33m x 4.32m Maximum to Eaves )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted double wardrobes and built cupboard, two radiators, television connection point and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" Minimum extending to 12' 1" Maximum x 14' 2" ( 3.15m Minimum extending to 3.68m Maximum x 4.32m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, built in wardrobes, two radiators, television connection point and ceiling light point.
With a double glazed Velux style window to the rear aspect, and three piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and ceiling recessed spotlights.
To the front of the property is a low maintenance gravelled area and block paved driveway providing access to the garage.
At the rear of the property is a well maintained, fully enclosed garden. The garden is laid to lawn with gravelled borders, a paved patio seating area, feature landscaped pond and a timber summer house.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54326799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.