3 bedroom detached house for saleRobin Hood Lane, Kingston Vale, SW15
- Impressive three bedroom detached house
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
- Generous reception room with separate dining room
- Smart fully equipped kitchen
- Downstairs studio room with kitchen and shower
- Well maintained private rear garden
- Offers plenty of potential to extend STPP
- Ample off-street parking
Offering an abundance of living space, this impressive three bedroom detached house benefits from a generous reception room, downstairs studio room, a well maintained private garden and ample off-street parking.
Located on a quiet residential road, moments from the open expanse of Richmond Park and within easy reach of the A3 for motorists links in and out of London. Kingston offers a large range of amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54326973.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1065028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Kingston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.