2 bedroom terraced house for saleClapham Manor Street, Clapham Old Town, SW4
- Grand double reception room with French doors to garden
- Alarm system and shuttered windows
- Informal dining room leading to the bright kitchen
- Paved garden with mature planting
- Large front aspect master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Second well-proportioned bedroom with garden views
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Includes a cellar
Presented to an incredibly high standard throughout with contemporary styling, huge double reception room, dining room and modern kitchen, this wonderful two bedroom period house also provides a pretty rear garden.
Clapham Manor Street has an enviable location off Clapham High Street which offers an abundance of amenities, bars and restaurants, Clapham High Street Overground station is close by and Northern Line links are also available.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54327090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1065739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.