3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlban Avenue, St. Albans
- Catchment for Popular Local Schools
- Walking Distance of Mainline Station and City Centre
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Rear Garden with Lawn and Decking
- Driveway for Two Vehicles
- Quiet, Residential Road
A well presented three bedroom, two bathroom family home with off street parking on Alban Avenue. Arranged over two floors, the well balanced accommodation comprises open plan kitchen/dining room, two reception rooms, three double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one to the ground floor). The property offers scope to extend and additionally boasts double glazing throughout, driveway for two vehicles as well as landscaped rear garden with lawn, deck and metal storage shed.
Alban Avenue is located on the north side of St Albans and within walking distance of the city centre and mainline station. In close proximity are handy local amenities as well as desirable local schools. Batchwood Golf Course and Sports centre is also within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54327813.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8648877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Louise Saunders, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.