3 bedroom bungalow for saleCresswell Drive, Cottesmore, Rutland
Offers in Excess of
- Detached Bungalow with Field Views
- Individual Design & Build in 1999
- Spacious Accommodation with Three Bedrooms
- End of Cul-De-Sac Location with Driveway & Detached Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden with Field Views
- Separate Utility Room, Two WC's & Pantry Style Storage
- No Onward Chain
- Energy Rating = D
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac within the highly desirable village of Cottesmore is this individually designed detached bungalow offering deceptively spacious accommodation throughout including a breakfast kitchen, light and airy living room, three bedrooms, four piece bathroom, cloakroom and utility room. Offered for sale with no onward chain and boasting a very desirable plot with open field views, front & rear gardens, driveway and detached single garage. Designed and built in 1999, the property has never been offered for sale and offers a real unique opportunity to purchase a spacious bungalow in an excellent location. As you enter the property through the UPVC front door, you immediately get the sense of space with a light and airy entrance hall with doors flowing to the majority of the accommodation. As you walk into the living room, the windows and doors on three elevations give an immense amount of natural light to the room and makes a great place to sit. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with ample space for a breakfast table. From the kitchen there is a spacious utility room with access to the driveway, garden and pantry. The three bedrooms are very generously sized and could easily create reception rooms if desired. The four piece family bathroom offers a bath, separate shower, wc and basin along with a large airing cupboard. The internal accommodation is then completed with a separate wc cloakroom. The internal space within the bungalow was designed with larger door openings for wheelchair access if needed. The bungalow sits on a low maintenance plot with some lovely field views. A gravelled driveway provides off road parking for several vehicles and leads to a detached single garage. We would strongly advise an internal viewing of this property at the earliest opportunity to avoid missing out.
Entrance Hall - 7.77m x 1.78m (25'6 x 5'10) -
Living Room - 4.47m x 3.78m (14'8 x 12'5) -
Breakfast Kitchen - 4.57m x 2.54m (15'0 x 8'4) -
Utility Room - 3.28m x 1.80m (10'9 x 5'11) -
Pantry - 1.80m x 1.17m (5'11 x 3'10) -
Dining Room / Bedroom Three - 4.47m x 3.02m (14'8 x 9'11) -
Cloakroom - 1.78m x 1.65m (5'10 x 5'5) -
Bedroom One - 4.27m x 3.38m (14'0 x 11'1) -
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 2.67m (11'1 x 8'9) -
Four Piece Bathroom - 3.38m x 2.36m (11'1 x 7'9) -
Outisde - A gravelled driveway leads to private parking for several vehicles and a detached single garage. The front and rear gardens have been very well maintained and offer privacy to the front and excellent field views to the rear.
Detached Garage - 6.07m x 2.90m (19'11 x 9'6) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54329322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27856147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Rutland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.