5 bedroom cottage for saleChurch Road, Sea Palling
- Stunning thatched cottage
- Unspoiled countryside views
- Popular coastal location
- Walking distance to the beach
- Versatile sleeping arrangements
- Short walk to the shop and pub
- Local fishmonger in village
- Farm shop and butcher nearby
- East access to sail on the broads
- Successful holiday-let
A PICTURESQUE cottage where you will instantly feel at home. Sea Palling is the perfect COASTAL village for those looking for CHARACTER and CHARM, offering a range of VILLAGE SHOPS and direct access to the beach. The Broads and other pretty villages, including HORSEY, WAXHAM and HAPPISBURGH, are all close by.
Hawthorne Cottage benefits from a LARGE stunning garden with amazing FIELD VIEWS.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54336264.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8507549. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.