Land for saleLand Near Damerel's Combe
- 1.6 acres (0.67 hectares)
- Some 1.65 acres (0.66 ha) of permanent pasture
- Reasonably level in part, with gentle south facing slope
- Road access
- Stream water supply
- Tucked away quiet location
- Potential for use as a pony paddock or for general recreational/amenity uses (STP)
DIRECTIONS From the village of Aveton Gifford, follow the A379 towards Plymouth. After approximately three quarters of a mile, take the first left, signposted Ashford. Continue on this road for about quarter of a mile, up the hill, and take the next available left turn. Carry on along this road for approximately three quarters of a mile, passing a red letter box, and the gateway into the land can be found a little further along this road, on the right hand side.
SITUATION The land is situated between the villages of Aveton Gifford and Bigbury, in the South Hams area of South Devon.
Aveton Gifford is about two miles away, Bigbury a similar distance and the nearest town of Modbury some four miles to the north-west. The city of Plymouth is about twenty miles away and the A38 dual carriage expressway, connecting to the M5 motorway and national road network, is about ten miles to the north.
DESCRIPTION Extending to a total of some 1.65 acres (0.66 hectares), as outlined in red on the site plan, the land comprises a pretty single field, in a tucked away quiet location.
Down to permanent pasture, the land is reasonably level in part, with the majority occupying a gentle west facing slope.
Access to the land can be gained off the road leading from Ashford to Easton, through an existing gateway on the southern boundary.
A stream water supply runs along the northern boundary of the land.
Bordered by agricultural land, this land, whilst agricultural, offers potential to be used as a pony paddock or for general recreational/amenity uses, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent.
WATER SUPPLY A natural water supply runs along the northern boundary.
PUBLIC RIGHTS OF WAY There are no public rights of way across the land
SPORTING AND MINERAL RIGHTS All sporting and mineral rights are included in the sale, as far as are known.
BASIC FARM PAYMENT ENTITLEMENTS As far as is known, the land is registered with the Rural Payments Agency for the Basic Farm Payment, however there are no basic farm payment entitlements included with the sale of the land.
GUIDE PRICE £35,000.
METHOD OF SALE The property is being offered for sale by Public Auction (unless sold prior) on Thursday 5 July 2018 at The Rose and Crown Function Room, Yealmpton, Plymouth, Devon PL8 2EB commencing at 2.30pm, subject to Luscombe Maye's General Conditions of Sale (available upon request from the agents) and the Special Conditions of Sale appertaining to the property (see LEGAL PACK below).
In order to fulfil the Auctioneer's responsibilities under the Money Laundering Regulations, the successful bidder/purchaser will be asked to provide proof of identity at the fall of the hammer. Acceptable documents include: passport, full driving licence or birth certificate and council tax bill. For further guidance and acceptable combination of documents contact the Auctioneers.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE Luscombe Maye for themselves and the Vendors of the property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute an offer or a contract nor any part of an offer or contract.
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are without responsibility on the part of Luscombe Maye or the Vendor.
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statement or representation of fact.
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself/herself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars.
5. The Vendor does not make or give, and nether Luscombe Maye nor nay person in their employment has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. The successful buyer will be required to pay the Auctioneer am Administration Free of £950 plus VAT 20% (or whatever may be the prevailing rate), per lot, payable at the same time as the deposit for each lot purchased.
7. ANY INTENDING PURCHASER IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO REQUEST FROM THE AUCTIONEERS IN GOOD TIME PRIOR TO THE AUCTION A COPY OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
8. A copy of the agents' General Conditions of Sale are available on request from the agents.
LEGAL PACK A legal pack for the land can be obtained from the sellers' solicitors, Messrs Wolferstans, Deptford Chambers, 60-66 North Hill, Plymouth PL4 8EP, attention: Suzanne Broughton, telephone: 01752 292333, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The property is offered for sale subject to the special conditions of sale all of which will be set out in the legal pack.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment with the Sole Agents, Luscombe Maye of 62 Fore Street, Kingsbridge, TQ7 1PP. Telephone 01548 857474 for details.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54338397.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034011977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Luscombe Maye, Kingsbridge - Sales on 01548 857474.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.