3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSwineshead Road, Frampton Fen, Boston
- EXTENDED 3 BEDROOM DETACHED SPACIOUS BUNGALOW
- 3 ACRE PLOT (STS) WITH PADDOCK AND GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING & DOUBLE GARAGE
- TIMBER WORKSHOP AND RANGE OF TIMBER SHEDS
- 25' LOUNGE DINER & 28' DINING KITCHEN
An EXTENDED three bedroom detached bungalow situated on the outskirts of Boston CLOSE TO AMENITIES with a 3 ACRE PLOT (S.T.S), EXTENSIVE OFF ROAD PARKING, DOUBLE GARAGE and gardens to all sides. The property benefits from paddock land and a 21' x 40' TIMBER WORKSHOP and a range of timber sheds.
The property has direct access to the A52 providing good access routes, and comprises briefly of; Entrance Conservatory, Entrance Hall, Store Room, 28' Dining Kitchen, 25' Lounge Diner, Three Double Bedrooms, 19' Four Piece Bathroom and Detached Double Garage.
Entrance Conservatory/porch 10' 8" x 6' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.01m )
Having a uPVC entrance door to the front, dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side aspect, ceiling light point, double electric point and doors to a Store Room and Inner Hall
Having a uPVC part glazed door to the side, dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect. double electrical points and ceiling light point.
With an entrance door to the side from Entrance Conservatory/Porch, access to the roof space, ceiling light point, double electrical points and doors to the Bathroom and Dining Kitchen.
Bathroom 19' 6" x 5' 8" ( 5.94m x 1.73m )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect, four piece bathroom suite comprising of; stand alone bath with ball and claw feet with mixer taps and shower attachment, walk-in double shower cubicle with wall mounted shower within, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator, wall mounted heated towel rail, extractor fan, mirror light with shaver point, coved cornice and ceiling recessed spotlights.
Dining Kitchen 28' 6" x 11' 10" ( 8.69m x 3.61m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double leisure range style oven fitted to a tiled recess with stainless steel extractor hood over, work surfaces with inset stainless steel one and a half sized sink and drainer, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, integral dish washer, space for an upright fridge and freezer, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed spotlights, multiple double power points and single triple power point, with a door to the Pantry, Lounge and Inner Hall.
Pantry 5' 11" x 5' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.70m )
With a ceiling light point, double electrical point, shelving and window to the side aspect.
Lounge Diner 25' x 15' 3" Maximum ( 7.62m x 4.65m Maximum )
With two double glazed windows to the side aspect, double glazed patio doors to the front garden, wall mounted gas fireplace, two radiators, two television and two telephone connection points, multiple double electrical points, coved cornice and ceiling recessed spot lights.
With another access from the Side Entrance Porch, radiator, telephone connection point and doors to the three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 14' 6" Maximum to Bay Window x 11' 11" ( 4.42m Maximum to Bay Window x 3.63m )
With dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, with a bay window to the front, radiator, double electrical power point and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.02m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator, picture rail, double electrical power point, ceiling light point and television connection point.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 11' 11" ( 2.72m x 3.63m )
With a double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, picture rail, ceiling light point and double electrical power point.
The property has gardens to all sides, including extensive off road parking from access via Fen Road, which leads up to the Detached Double Garage and entrance to the larger side enclosed paddock. This paddock has a variety of outbuildings including three timber sheds, hay store and timber workshop.
The front of the property has lawned garden which extends to the side and is enclosed by mature hedging with shrub and bush borders as well as cherry blossom tree. As well as further front paddock.
All of the above incorporates a total plot of 3 acres (S.T.S)
Timber Workshop 40' x 21' ( 12.19m x 6.40m )
Served by power and lighting.
Detached Double Garage
With power, lighting and two up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54338766.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.