2 bedroom park home for saleCoast Road, Corton
- IDEAL TWO BEDROOM PARK HOME
- BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- KITCHEN WITH FULL SIZE FRIDGE/FREEEZER
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE GAS FIRE
Superb comfort with this 2 bedroom Park Home. Standing suite in Living room, contemporary styling in the kitchen with full height fridge/freezer and integrated microwave as standard. Master bedroom has its own walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower. A further twin room and shower room with toilet and washbasin. Prime position overlooking the fishing lake.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101129002380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property People, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.