3 bedroom terraced house for saleDevizes Road, Salisbury
Offers in Excess of
- IN NEED OF SOME IMPROVEMENT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SITTING ROOM
- DINING AREA
* ATTENTION INVESTORS * Ideal mini project as the property is in need of some redecoration work * LOUNGE * DINING AREA * KITCHEN * THREE BEDROOMS * GARDEN * VACANT POSSESSION *
A three bedroom property situated on the popular Devizes Road in Salisbury. Situated on the Northern fringes of Salisbury in a convenient location for the City Centre and local amenities. In need of some updating this property would be an ideal project.
Door Leading To:
Lounge 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.17m )
Window to the front, wooden flooring, television point, telephone point, radiator.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.38m )
Window to the rear, fireplace housing electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 4" ( 3.02m x 2.24m )
Window to the side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled flooring. Door to Utility.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
With wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine.
Airing cupboard, cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom One 14' x 9' ( 4.27m x 2.74m )
Window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.49m )
Window to the side radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 6" into alcove ( 3.02m x 2.29m into alcove )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Window to the side, shower, wash hand basin, corner bath, WC, tiled walls, radiator.
This property does require updating and modernising.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54340266.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAY104756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.