4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQueens Avenue, Ilkeston
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Ample Parking
- Well Presented Throughout
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market a spacious four bedroom family home close to Ilkeston Town Centre. The property includes ample off street parking, enclosed rear garden and also benefits from gas central heating.
Situated on Queens Avenue, Ilkeston the vendor of this property have spent considerable time and effort in the presentation of this delightful home which in brief comprises: An entrance hall, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen/diner with access to the beautiful rear garden. To the first floor there is a large master bedroom and a further three bedrooms and a double shower room. The property is positioned on a generous plot which is complimented by a generous rear garden with flowerbeds, pond and patio. There is an ample driveway with parking for two cars to the front.
Ilkeston is a much sought after market town centrally located half way between Nottingham and Derby in the borough of Erewash and has a wide range of facilities. The town sits beside junction 25 of the M1 and has good links.
This superb family home must be seen be fully appreciated and viewings can be arranged through Burchell Edwards on 0115 9327232
Having UPVC double glazed entrance door.
Lounge/dining Room 12' 11" max x 29' 7" max ( 3.94m max x 9.02m max )
Having double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed window to the rear elevation, electric fire, two radiators, two TV and telephone points.
Kitchen/diner 21' 11" x 11' 8" max ( 6.68m x 3.56m max )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, cooker point with extractor fan over and space for the following appliances:- fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer. Telephone point, understairs storage, double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation and UPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
Ground Floor Bathroom 8' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.69m x 1.70m )
Fitted with bath with shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 8" to wardrobe door ( 4.32m x 2.64m to wardrobe door )
Having double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, TV and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 6' 11" plus recess x 12' 1" plus recess ( 2.11m plus recess x 3.68m plus recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes (housing the combi boiler), radiator, loft access (with pull down ladder leading to an insulated and part boarded loft) and TV point.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 9' ( 2.11m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the side elevation and TV point.
Bedroom 4 13' 8" x 6' 4" ( 4.17m x 1.93m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes, loft access, radiator and TV point.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 13' 8" ( 1.91m x 4.17m )
Fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiled walls and extractor fan.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and a low maintenance frontage with a walled surround. To the rear is a large lawn, patio area and shrubbed borders being enclosed by fenced boundaries. Garden shed, garden pond and electric points.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54341295.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.