2 bedroom detached house for saleChester Road, Churton, Chester
- Guide price £235,000 - £255,000
- Detached property
- Two bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Front and rear gardens
Guide price £235,000 - £255,000. A delightful and beautifully proportioned two bedroom detached cottage situated within the picturesque village of Churton and within easy access of Chester, Wrexham and Whitchurch The property offers attractive accommodation throughout and benefits from
Guide price £235,000 - £255,000. A delightful and beautifully proportioned two bedroom detached cottage situated within the picturesque village of Churton to the outskirts of the Grosvernor Estate and within easy access of Chester, Wrexham and Whitchurch. The property offers attractive accommodation throughout and benefits from off road parking for two vehicles, large lawned garden and enclosed courtyard to rear with outbuilding. Church is an attractive village approx 8 miles south of Chester with well renowned village gastro pub with further day to day amenities available in the nearby villages of Holt and Farndon. Inspection highly recommended. In brief the property comprises entrance, lounge, inner hall, dining room, kitchen, landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bathroom, front garden and rear garden.
Step up with rose trellis to part glazed timber panelled door opening to lounge.
Lounge 12' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.61m )
Chimney breast with feature brick faced open fireplace with timber mantel and brick hearth. Exposed timber floor boards. Radiator. TV point. UPVC double glazed windows to front elevation. Panelled timber door to inner hall.
Staircase raising to first floor. High level meter cupboard. Further timber panelled door to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 10' 10" into door recess ( 3.94m x 3.30m into door recess )
Outset chimney breast with recessed fireplace with inset cast iron stove and recess to side with shelving. Radiator. Access to under stair cupboard. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Panelled timber door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 10" ( 3.02m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a range of cream fronted base, wall and drawer units with wood effect worksurfaces and inset enamelled single bowl sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring Zanussi electric hob wit extractor over and electric oven and grill beneath. Built in fridge. Slimline dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Part double glazed door to side elevation.
Part vaulted ceiling. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side elevation. Panelled timber doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Attractive high ceiling. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Large UPVC double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Built in open fronted wardrobe with shelving over. High ceiling with loft access. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with attractive aspect.
Bathroom 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
A spacious bathroom with a white four piece suite comprising tiled corner shower with chrome mixer shower. Freestanding roll top bath with claw feet and chrome mixer shower tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. WC. Tiled splashback. High ceiling with loft access. Radiator. UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation. Extractor fan.
The property is approached via a shared drive along the left elevation leading to a parking area with allocated parking space for one vehicle. To the front is a walled courtyard with timber gate to gravelled path to front door with wood chipped border to side elevation.
Attractive walled courtyard to rear elevation being laid to block paving with brick built outbuilding. Wood stove and access to the right elevation with oil storage tank and external oil fired boiler. The property benefits fro a further lawned garden to the other side of the drive with hedged boundaries and further part paved drive for a further vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54342733.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.