4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, North Kyme, LN4
- Deceptively Spacious individual family home
- Four Bedroom accommodation incl self contained annexe
- Four Reception Rooms
- Large rear gardens
- Overlooks adjacent fields
- Attached double garage
- Non estate village location
- Immense potential, No Onward Chain
- EPC Rating - E
FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN AND OFFERING IMMENSE POTENTIAL IS THIS DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS INDIVIDUAL FAMILY HOME WITH PURPOSE BUILT, SELF CONTAINED ANNEXE. Pleasantly situated in a non-estate village location the property features particularly large rear gardens that overlook adjacent countryside. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating, uPVC double glazing and remote controlled burglar alarm. The versatile accommodation briefly comprises Reception Hallway, Cloakroom, Lounge, Dining Room, Office, Kitchen, and Pantry. To the First Floor are three double Bedrooms and Jack and Gill Bathroom. The annexe leads off the Reception Hall and provides further Ground Floor accommodation including Lounge/Diner, generous Bedroom with En-Suite, Kitchenette/Utility together with its own independent Entrance Hall. To the front is an extensive driveway leading to the attached double garage whilst the main gardens are to the rear and are a particular feature. Early viewing is recommended to fully appreciate the opportunity on offer with its abundance of both internal and external space and versatility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54342777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR180200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.