5 bedroom detached house for salePondfield Road, Hayes, Bromley, Kent
- Five Bedroom Detached Home.
- Two Reception Rooms.
- Superb 29'5" Kitchen/Living Room.
- Study & Utility Room.
- 2 Bathrooms & 2 En-suite Showers.
- 0.5 Mile From Hayes Station.
- 66' x 45' S. W. Facing Garden.
- Popular Cul-de-sac Position.
Splendid extended (about 2615 Sq. Ft.) five bedroom detached family home, with accommodation over three floors, in this popular cul-de-sac off Hayes Hill. Local schools include Hayes Secondary and Primary. Two reception rooms, superb 29'5" x 18'3" kitchen/living room with bi-folding doors to garden, walnut fitted drawers, various kitchen appliances and polished concrete work tops. Cloakroom, study and good size utility room. Bedroom 1 with walk-in wardrobe and fabulous white en suite bathroom with twin sinks and twin showers. Two white en suite shower rooms plus family bathroom. Gas fired heating with radiators, some underfloor heating and double glazing. 66' x 45' south west facing garden with paved terraces, shrub borders and lawn. Bloc pavior drive with parking for 2 cars.
Pondfield Road is a popular cul-de-sac off Hayes Hill. Local schools include the sought after Hayes Secondary and Primary and Hawes Down and Pickhurst Infant and Junior Schools. Hayes Station and shops in Station Approach are about 0.5 of a mile away. Buses pass along Pickhurst Lane with routes to Bromley High Street, with The Glades shopping centre, St Mark's Square development and Bromley South station which is about 2.2 miles away.
Property ref: 121_754_1463743
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54345102.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1463743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, West Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.