3 bedroom detached house for saleCullompton
- Light, spacious accommodation
- Contemporary kitchen and bathroom
- Open plan living accommodation
- 3 good size bedrooms
- Utility room
- Family bathroom
- Garage and parking
- Front and rear gardens
- Quick motorway access
- Exeter and Taunton 20-30 mins
This detached family home offers bright accommodation with a spacious atmosphere, having been refurbished by the current owners in a contemporary style. The property also benefits from good quality, aluminium framed double glazing and gas central heating, which was recently installed during the refurbishment, with an energy efficient boiler. Outside, there are good size gardens to the front, rear and sides of the house and an attractive decked terrace for dining out and entertaining. On approach, there is parking and a garage to the side. Planning consent has been achieved to convert the garage and to build an extension over the garage to provide a large master bedroom with en suite shower room, reference 15/00817/FULL.
Cullompton has a range of shops, including an award winning butcher's, Tesco, Aldi and Home Bargains supermarkets and a popular coffee shop and wine bar, 'The Bakehouse'. Other amenities include a contemporary health centre, library and community centre and established doctor's surgeries, a veterinary practice, churches, sports clubs, pubs and recreation facilities. Cullompton is ideally placed for commuting, with Junction 28 of the M5 lying to the east of the town, regular bus services and rail links at Tiverton Parkway and Honiton stations.
Exeter c.14 miles. Taunton c. 23 miles. Tiverton c. 7 miles. Tiverton Parkway Station c. 6 miles. Honiton c. 11 miles.
Please see the floor plan for the dimensions. The internal photos may have been taken with a wide angle lens to show more of the rooms.
Details for property ID 39986 supplied to RightMove on 21/03/16 at 12:30 pm
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54345299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seddons, Cullompton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.