2 bedroom terraced house for saleThe Alnwick at Palmerston Heights, William Prance Road, Derriford, Plymouth, PL6
- Two bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors leading to the garden
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Front aspect living room
- Parking space
The ground floor consists of a hallway leading to living area and downstairs cloakroom. The generously sized living room also offers a handy storage cupboard tucked away. The open plan kitchen/dining room has French doors leading into the garden perfect for those summer evenings.
The first floor features two good sized double bedrooms with bed one also including a handy storage cupboard. The good sized family bathroom is nestled between the two bedrooms.
- Living Room - 4.5 x 2.9 metre
- Kitchen/Dining - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bedroom One - 3.88 x 2.61 metre
- Bedroom Two - 3.88 x 2.49 metre
- Bathroom - 1.93 x 1.7 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2_141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Persimmon Homes Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.