3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorman Row, Kirkstall, Leeds
- 3 storey, 3 bed red brick terrace
- Well presented accommodation
- Lovely gated garden
- Kitchen with range
- Bay windowed lounge/dining room
- Beautiful modern bathroom
- Close to the Abbey and train stations
- Minutes from excellent amenities
Located in this extremely sought after area of Kirkstall, within walking distance of the excellent local amenities is this very well presented three bedroom three storey brick back to back terrace. An ideal purchase for the professional couple, we strongly recommend an inspection to fully appreciate.
The property which has PVCu glazing and a gas central heating system, is accessed into the entrance porch with timber and glazed entrance door. The porch gives access into the bay windowed lounge/dining room, a light and bright reception room with gas fire and stripped wood fire surround, staircase to the first floor and timber and glazed entrance door. Also to the ground floor is the kitchen with a range of base and wall units, ceramic tiled splash backs, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, stainless steel Smeg range with stainless steel extractor hood, under stair recess and one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit. To the first floor is the landing with staircase to the second floor. To the first floor is bedroom one, a spacious double bedroom with PVCu double glazed window. There is a beautiful modern recently fitted bathroom with a three piece suite in white comprising a P shaped bath with shower facilities and shower screen, low level flush W.C., vanity unit and sink, chrome heated towel rail and attractive ceramic tiled walls. To the second floor is bedroom two, a further double bedroom with attractive decor. There is a third bedroom with attractive decor and Velux window to the front.
Outside is a lovely paved gated garden, an excellent space to sit out.
The property is within easy reach of excellent local amenities including two train stations, Kirkstall Abbey, the Morrison’s shopping complex and indeed the recently opened Bridge Retail Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54347136.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR080352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.