5 bedroom detached house for saleFort William Close, Greylees, Sleaford, Lincolnshire, NG34
- ITS ALL ABOUT THE POSITION
- EXECUTIVE DETACHED HOUSE
- STUNNING OPEN VIEWS
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- FANTASTIC BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- FOUR FURTHER BEDROOMS
- FURTHER EN-SUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- ENCLOSED LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
ITS ALL ABOUT THE POSITION ON GREYLEES, AND THIS IS "THE POSITION" This IMMACULATE and HIGH SPECIFICATION Earlswood' design David Wilson Home is a well-presented and a well maintained detached family home, situated on the newer side of Greylees. Internally the property comprises of Entrance Hall, WC, Lounge, Sitting Room , Family Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Five Bedrooms, Two En-Suite Shower Rooms and a Family Bathroom. Outside there is a landscaped rear garden with STUNNING OPEN VIEWS and a Detached Double Garage. Call NOW to avoid disappointment.
From our Sleaford office head round the one way system turning right onto Carre Street at the Market Place traffic lights, right onto Boston Road, left at the monument onto Southgate, right over the railway crossings onto Grantham Road and keep right as the road forks. At the end of Grantham Road take the first exit (A15 Bourne/Peterborough) take the first right turning and keep right. Turn right onto Renfrew Drive, then right onto Pentland Drive, turn right onto Hampden Way and follow the road round a left corner, go past Montrose Grove, round another left corner and the property will be located on the left.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54353115.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE180193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.