2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHobson Road, Leicester
- End Terraced
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Rear Yard
- No Upper Chain
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED. Ideal INVESTMENT as is currently being LET OUT. Or would make for a great FIRST TIME BUY. Offering a lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby and rear yard, with the two bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor. NO UPPER CHAIN.
TWO BEDROOM END TERRACED. Ideal INVESTMENT as it is currently being LET OUT. Or would make for a great FIRST TIME BUY. Access via front door leading into the dining room, then onto the lounge which leads to both the stairs and to the kitchen. The kitchen leads to a rear lobby then out to the rear yard. Once upstairs you will find the two bedrooms and a bathroom. NO UPPER CHAIN.
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.45m max x 3.40m max )
With access from the street. Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 14' 5" max x 11' 5" max ( 4.39m max x 3.48m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.93m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink drainer unit and space for appliances. Window to the side.
Leads to the rear yard.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from the ground floor.
Bedroom One 12' 11" max x 11' 4" max ( 3.94m max x 3.45m max )
Window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" max x 9' 5" max ( 3.48m max x 2.87m max )
Window to the rear and radiator.
Window to the rear, bath with shower over, WC, hand wash basin and partly tiled.
The property benefits from having an easy to main rear yard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54354100.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LHS107413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.