2 bedroom terraced house for saleBullace Mews, Dartford, DA1
Offers in Region of
- Close To Dartford Mainline Train Station
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Luxury Historic Development
- Mews House
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Gated Development
- Dartford Town Centre Location
- Plot 4
LUXURY HISTORIC GRADE II LISTED DEVELOPMENT, RESTORED TO A HIGH STANDARD, STUNNING MEWS HOUSE ARRANGED OVER TWO FLOORS, OFFERING SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION, GATED ALLOCATED PARKING AND IDEALLY LOCATED FOR DARTFORD MAINLINE TRAIN STATION. This beautiful mews house has been restored to a very high standard. This really is a unique property and is one that is a must to view. This is plot 4 valued at £314.995, EPC available on completion.
Situated just off of Dartford High Street and a stones throw from Dartford rail station. You can benefit from trains to London Charing Cross and Victoria stations as well as Ebbsfleet International with high speed links to London and Europe.
Please note THIS IS A SHOW HOME, the photos are samples of the development, WE HAVE A RANGE OF THREE HOUSES AND TWO APARTMENTS ON OFFER. If you are looking for a historic home in the heart of Dartford then look no further. Character and convenience are words that accurately describe this home perfectly. Add this to the generous accommodation and secure parking then this home is one surely not to be missed.
Open Plan Living / Dining Room / Kitchen 21' 0" x 13' 10" (6.4m x 4.22m )
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.81m x 3.4m )
Bedroom 2 10' 3" x 8' 10" (3.12m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 7' 1" x 5' 8" (2.16m x 1.73m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528783642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.