2 bedroom park home for saleBay willow Road, Burton Waters, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 2ZG
- Luxury Two Bedroom Park Home Available
- En-suite To The Master Bedroom
- Luxury Family Bathroom
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 55's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!
Luxury Two Bedroom Park Home Available - En-suite To The Master Bedroom - Luxury Family Bathroom - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 55's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available! VIEWINGS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
This fantastic 40x22 luxury park home will be arriving in June 2016 on one of Lincolnshire's finest residential parks.
Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, en-suite and dressing area to the master bedroom, luxury family bathroom with 3pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, entrance hall, spacious lounge - dining room. Fully furnished throughout complimenting the internal design of the home.
Contact us today for further information on 01202 770 736 - 01202 243 138.
Located on the banks of a tranquil lake at Lincolnshire's beautiful Burton Waters, is an exclusive development for the over 55's. Homes are set in idyllic parkland overlooking the lake, with a residents' only island Sandbanks accessible by a private footbridge. The park is a rural fenland haven, yet the bustle and amenities of the popular Burton Waters inland marina are just a short stroll away and historic Lincoln is only three miles down the road.
Burton Waters, a marina on your doorstep - If you own a yacht or are thinking of buying one when you retire Burton Waters marina makes the perfect mooring place. When you feel the call of the open sea, you can set sail for the North Sea via Boston. If exploring inland waterways in a motor boat is more your style, then follow the River Trent to link up with the canal system.
No boat? Simply take in the ambience, or enjoy a waterside meal at one of the restaurants overlooking the gently-rippling waters.
Magnificent fenland surroundings - The countryside surrounding the park is classic Lincolnshire fenland, celebrated for its wide open spaces and big skies. Streams and water channels dissect the landscape, and a network of footpaths and lanes connects picturesque villages, farms and hamlets.
On the far side of the lake runs the Roman Fosse Dyke. Once a busy waterway carrying timber, coal, iron and farm produce, the canal is now a peaceful leisure route with a footpath and cycleway running alongside.
Stunning natural environment - The planting around Burton Waters includes hundreds of native trees, thousands of grasses, wild flowers, bulbs and shrubs. Along the water's edge, waves of perennials and grasses create the feel of a water meadow. Paths wander through acres of wild areas, and the lakes are home to swans, herons, oystercatchers, sandpipers, ducks and geese.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 347584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.