2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYew Tree Close, Lapworth, Solihull
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Village Location
**Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House**MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM**PRIVATE REAR GARDEN**Garage & Off Road Parking**Cul-De-Sac Village Location**
A lovely well-presented two bedroom semi-detached house in the popular village of Lapworth, just a short stroll to all village amenities. With easy access to Knowle, Solihull and the Midland motorway network and transport links, this is the perfect location. Briefly comprising small entrance hallway, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with breakfast bar, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Also benefiting from a private rear garden and garage.
Block paved driveway leading to front door and garage.
Door to front, ceiling light point, electric heater, door to lounge
Lounge 16' 1" max into stair recess x 12' 1" ( 4.90m max into stair recess x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to rear, two electric heaters, ceiling light point, marble hearth with wooden surround, door to kitchen
Fitted Kitchen 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units and work surfaces above, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink drainer, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob, cooker hood, built in fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for dishwasher, breakfast bar, electric heater, ceiling light point, double glazed window to rear and door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling, doors to various.
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 11' 3" max into wardrobes ( 2.54m x 3.43m max into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, built in wardrobes, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling.
Modern bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to front, shaver point, heated towell rail, partly tiled, airing cupboard housing boiler, ceiling light point and loft access.
Landscaped, private rear garden mainly laid to lawn, patio area, planted beds with shrubbed and fenced borders. To the rear of the garden are trees and a small brook. Access to garage.
Garage 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
Garage with power and light, double glazed obscured window to rear, double glazed obscured door to rear. Doors to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54359190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.