3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeath Road, Leighton Buzzard
- EXTENDED 1920's SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
- PRESTIGIOUS LEIGHTON BUZZARD LOCATION!
- Three Bedrooms With En-Suite To The Master
- First Floor Bathroom & Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Three Reception Rooms
- 17Ft (max) Kitchen
- Beautiful Private Rear Garden
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Sought After School Catchment Areas
- Close To Shops, Parks, Public House and LB Golf Club
***IDYLLIC LOCATION! - EXTENDED 1920's HOME - 3 RECEPTION ROOMS - EN-SUITE - BEAUTIFUL WALLED GARDEN - DETACHED GARAGE & GATED DRIVEWAY - COMPLETE UPPER CHAIN*** A 1920's three bedroom semi-detached period home in a stunning picturesque location on the borders of both Leighton Buzzard and Heath & Reach. This wonderful family home offers easy access out of town towards the A5 as well as local amenities to include shops, public houses, sought after schooling, Leighton Buzzard Golf club and the stunning Rushmere and Stockgrove Country parks.
The property comprises; entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, reception hall/study, dining room, a spacious 17ft lounge with door leading out to the rear, extended kitchen, three first floor double bedrooms with an en-suite shower room to the master along with a further family bathroom off the landing. Outside benefits from a gated driveway leading to a detached garage along with a beautifully presented west facing rear garden.
An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate everything this wonderful property has to offer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5830015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban & Rural Property Services, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.