3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMeadway, Harpenden
- A 3 bedroom semi detached home
- Chain free
- Potential to extend to rear STPP
- Close to excellent Schools
A 3 bedroom semi detached family home in need of a little upgrading. Potential to extend to rear STPP. In close proximity of excellent schools and local amenities. Chain free.
A 3 bedroom semi detached home within close proximity of excellent Schools and local amenities. The property is offered Chain Free.
Harpenden is a town in the City of St Albans district, in the county of Hertfordshire. It is bordered by the neighbouring villages of Redbourn & Wheathampstead. Harpenden is known as a commuter town, with frequent and direct rail connections into London St Pancras. The M1 runs in close proximity. The closest access to the M1 is Junction 9 & 10 with convenient links to all London airports. Harpenden is famed for its exceptional schooling attracting good/outstanding Ofsted.
A notable feature of Harpenden is its abundance of beautiful parks and commons. The central area of Harpenden, known locally as "the village" is characterised by Church Green, Leyton Green and the High Street Greens, which give the town its provincial feel. The town is renowned for its local sporting facilities including golf, tennis, rugby, football and cricket clubs, catering for all ages and abilities. In addition there is an abundance of restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques setting the town apart.
Door to front.
Door to front.
Lounge 15' 5" max x 10' 11" max ( 4.70m max x 3.33m max )
Gas fireplace. Serving hatch to kitchen. Doors to garden. Windows to front and rear.
Kitchen 12' 11" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.94m max x 2.77m max )
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Electric cookerpoint. Under stairs cupboard. Pantry. Space for fridge/freezer. Windows to side and rear. Door to garden.
Bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling. Window to front.
Stairs from hall. Loft access. Window to rear.
Bedroom 1 14' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.55m x 2.84m )
Windows to front and rear.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" up to built in wardrobe x 7' 7" max ( 3.40m up to built in wardrobe x 2.31m max )
Built in wardrobes. Window to front.
Bedroom 3 8' 2" x 7' ( 2.49m x 2.13m )
Window to rear.
Patio. Lawn. Timber shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54359898.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN304869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.