3 bedroom detached house for saleDarwin Det at Kinglass Fields, Bo'ness, EH51
- Feature entrance canopy
- French doors to lounge and dining area
- Dining kitchen
- Master bedroom en suite
- Wardrobes to master bedroom
Both the lounge and the kitchen and dining room feature dual aspect outlooks and incorporate french doors, adding flexibility to the arrangements and helping to integrate the interior and the garden. The three bedrooms, reached via a bright landing, include an en-suite master bedroom with a built-in wardrobe.
Parking - Single Garage
- Lounge - 3.07 x 5.387 metre
- KitchenDining - 2.711 x 5.387 metre
- WC - 2.032 x 1.432 metre
- Master Bedroom - 3.096 x 2.614 metre
- EnSuite - 2.079 x 1.616 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 2.675 x 2.91 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 2.675 x 2.377 metre
- Bathroom - 1.965 x 1.975 metre
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-54360498.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8052720000005_3_48_101178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Homes Scotland East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.