3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. Albans, AL3
- Large garden (180 ft)
- Off road parking for 2/3 vehicles
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Great potential for development and expansion
- Outbuildings with ample storage
- Redbourn Common and local amenities nearby, with a short drive to the main town of St Albans
- Short walk to an excellent primary/junior school
- M1/M25 motorways, Harpenden and St Albans train stations and Luton airport are all within easy reach
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or calling us.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought after village of Redbourn, situated in a quiet crescent with a very generous garden backing onto open fields and off-road parking. Should you wish to expand the property, there is potential for development and extension. This property is within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
This accommodation is spacious and well presented.
Please view the photographs and floor plan that accompany this listing to appreciate what it has to offer. To arrange a appointment, please visit our website now.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54364122.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6rk-25on. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.