4 bedroom house for saleTowers Garden, Langstone, PO9
- Four Bedroom Terraced Family Home
- Large Sitting Room
- Close to Langstone Foreshore
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Ensuite
- Pretty Rear Garden, Patio and Decking
- Garage Access from Garden
Henry Adams is pleased to present a modern coastal home close to the waters edge, with superb views and walks along the coast. 2 Towers Garden offers a complete package for family living close to the shore. On entering, an immediate impression is the light flooding through the entire ground floor. A good-size reception hall brings you to the sitting room with parquet flooring, a large bow window making this a bright room all year round. The practical kitchen is well-fitted, with a breakfast bar over-looking the rear garden. A glazed door leads to the patio and the dining room also has double doors to the garden. The open plan stairs bring you to a broad landing, three good-size bedrooms and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the second-floor master bedroom with ensuite and a sitting area overlooking the harbour. The rear garden is well-planned with a patio, mature borders and lawn and an additional decked entertainment area away from the house. The open front garden is laid to lawn. Viewing this property is highly recommended. EPC-D
Langstone is a delightful and picturesque hamlet in a conservation area, set on the upper reaches of Chichester Harbour with its historic mill and renowned Royal Oak pub, located on the mainland to the north of the bridge across to Hayling Island with superb coastal scenery popular with walkers and birdwatchers alike. Grit barges used to moor at the wharf and the wreck of one, called 'Langstone', can still be seen at low water. Nearby Havant has good local shopping, including a Waitrose and a leisure centre and a main line station on the Portsmouth/Waterloo line. There are excellent road links with the A27 to Southampton, and London, via the A3M, to the west, and Chichester to the east with its Festival Theatre and racing at Goodwood.
A four-bedroom family home with stunning views over the Langstone Harbour
2nd Floor Landing
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54375945.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 268077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.