3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeech Road, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Extended Semi-Detached Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with Feature Fireplace and Bay Windows
- Off-Street Parking for Four Vehicles
- 130ft Rear Garden with Generous Decking Area
- Close to Well Regarded Schooling & Transport Networks
- Quiet & Popular Location
An exciting opportunity to purchase a three double bedroom, semi-detached property which has been extended to the side to create a study, large luxury bathroom, larger bedrooms and a utility room.
This beautiful family home has a newly laid driveway which offers off-street parking for four cars. This leads to the storm porch and into the hallway.
Internally, the accomadtion includes a living room with feature fireplace and bay windows to the front along with a useful seperate study.
The large 'shaker' style kitchen has a central island with a breakfast bar and storage under along with numerous floor and wall based storage cupboards, space for a large range cooker, butler sink and fitted kitchen appliances. There is also a utility room with plumbing for a washing machine and a door onto the garden. The kitchen leads on to the conservatory which is currently used as a dining room and has lovely views and access to the rear garden. The ground floor also has a shower-room with wc.
The first floor has three double bedrooms, two of which have fitted wardrobes, and a large bathroom with a four piece suite including a walk-in shower. The landing provides access to the spacious loft area.
The rear garden is approximately 130ft long with a generous decking area perfect for summer BBQs and a large lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Beech Road is situated on the northern fringes of St Albans and is well serviced by a convenient transport network. The property is within close proximity of open countryside and falls within the catchments of many well regarded schools. Whilst there is a local parade of shops servicing the immediate area, St Albans City station is but 1.3 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54376914.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA170633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.