2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurnet View Road, Oakamoor
* A delightful location on the edge of the most attractive village of Oakamoor.
* A superb outlook to the front across the River Churnet and surrounding countryside and considerable privacy to the rear.
* A mid terraced two bedroom cottage providing good sized and extremely well appointed accommodation.
* The property briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen and useful Rear Porch to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and good sized Bathroom to the first floor.
* Benefiting from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing.
* Attractive gardens to front and rear aspects mainly laid to lawn.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking for two vehicles.
* Internal inspection is most strongly recommended.
Entrance Porch - Access to:
Lounge - 13'10 x 11'10 (4.22m x 3.61m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Open fire.
Dining Room - 11'9 x 13'11 (3.58m x 4.24m) - Radiator. Laminate flooring. Stairs off.
Kitchen - 9'6 x 6'10 (2.90m x 2.08m) - Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob and extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Radiator. Tiled floor. Rear door. Wall mounted boiler.
Landing Area - Loft access. Storage area.
Bedroom - 14' x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m) - Radiator.
Bedroom - 11'10 x 8' (3.61m x 2.44m) - Radiator.
Bathroom - 9'7 x 7' (2.92m x 2.13m) - Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Outside - Attractive gardens to front and rear aspects mainly laid to lawn. Driveway to the front providing off street parking for two vehicles.
Viewing - By prior appointment through the Agents.
Please Note - The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54380646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27864894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bury & Hilton, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.