3 bedroom country house for saleHockland Road, Tydd St Giles, Cambridgeshire
- View the Interactive Virtual Tour to learn more about this lovely home
- Garden - Parking - Double Garage - Fireplace - Wood Burner - Chain-Free
- Guide Price £325,000-£350,000
YOU WILL LOVE!!! The beautiful field views and peace and quiet within the sun-filled gardens, the light and space within the huge open-plan kitchen/breakfast/diner/family/garden room, the gorgeous reception hall, the three double bedrooms and two bathrooms, and the double garage - all with no onward chain!
You can easily learn more about the wonderful lifestyle you can achieve by living in this home by simply viewing the 'Interactive Virtual Tour' here: http://tours.aboda.uk.com/1023969?a=1
Summary of accommodation:
- Reception Hall
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast/Diner/Family/Garden Room
- Utility Room
- Ground Floor WC
- First Floor Landing
- Bedroom 1 & En-suite
- Bedroom 2
- Bedroom 3
- Total Plot Approx 0.15 Acres (STMS)
- Double Garage & Parking
- Landscaped Front & Rear Gardens
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8738553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aboda Homes Estate Agents Wisbech, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.