3 bedroom character property for salePant du Road, Mold
- Stunning stone built character property
- Extended for further family living
- Outstanding views
- Paddock, stables and outbuilding
- Off road parking with garage
- Approx 2.12 acres of land
- Short distance to Mold town centre
- Rural setting with stunning walks around
- Cottage style features throughout
- EPC Rating C-65
Situated in a peaceful rural setting in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this original stone cottage offers spacious and versatile accommodation which has been extended to provide further family living, the property comprises kitchen/diner, living room, dining room, three bedrooms with office or additional bedroom two bathrooms, garage and outbuildings. Set in approximately 2.12 acres with formal gardens, enclosed paddock and stables. The location offers easy access to Mold which provides a range of shops, local schools and transport links to Chester and Wrexham, close to the property itself you will find beautiful walks around Moel Famau. EPC Rating C-65
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54381897.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8782842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.