2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHeathfield North, Twickenham, TW2
- Two double bedrooms
- Quiet residential road
- South-facing garden
- End of terrace family home
- Few minutes walk from Twickenham station
- Close by to numerous 'outstanding' schools
- Potential for rear and loft extension (STPP)
- Driveway parking
A two double bedroom end of terrace house in a desirable road in Twickenham. The property is in a great location close to numerous outstanding schools and a few minutes walk from Twickenham mainline station with fast trains to London Waterloo.
The property is modern and has been maintained to a high standard throughout. Comprising of two bedrooms, large reception room, kitchen/diner, family bathroom, cloakroom and utility room. Extensions to the rear and loft are both possible, subject to planning permission.
To the front of the property a drive provides parking and to the rear a sunny south-facing garden. A secure, gated service road is accessible from the back garden allowing for easy access which is particularly useful for cyclists.
Book a viewing by calling 0333 121 4950 or by visiting the emoov website (emoov.co.uk/properties).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54386889.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwa-3kl7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.