4 bedroom detached house for saleRibby Road Wrea Green Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- IMPRESSIVE DETACHED DOUBLE FRONTED FAMILY HOUSE
- In Award Winning Village Centre Location
- Offering Well Presented Family Sized Accommodation
- 2 Reception Rooms, Modern Fitted Kitchen With Gas AGA & Adjoining Open Plan Conservatory
- Utility Room, Sep WC & Integral Garage
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms With Fitted Bedroom Furniture & 2 Modern Bathrooms, Master With En Suite
- uPVC Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Stone Chipped Driveway & Forecourt Parking
- Landscaped Back Garden With Lawn & Flagged Patio & Brick BBQ
- Available With No Chain Delay
Situated in a popular location conveniently placed only minutes from the centre of this award winning picturesque village.
This imposing 1950's built detached double fronted property has been extended and fully updated by two previous owners and offers well presented accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54396848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIR-12JJ140E. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Wilson, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.