1 bedroom apartment for saleHayward, Chatham Place, Reading, RG1
- One double bedroom with sliding wall
- Impressive open plan living room with south facing balcony
- Allocated undercroft parking
- Well-fitted kitchen area
- Communal residents courtyard
- Lift; Concierge service; EPC rating: B
Chatham Place is one of Readings most sought after developments, ideally positioned for walking distance to the vibrant town centre with its mainline station and Oracle development. This contemporary styled one bedroom apartment occupies a top floor position with a stunning open plan living room with floor to ceiling windows opening to a generous south facing balcony with impressive townscape views. The bedroom overlooks the well-kept communal residents courtyard and has a sliding wall opening to the living room alongside a modern bathroom suite. The apartment is one of the few one bedroom apartment s that benefits from an allocated parking space in the undercroft car park as well as no onward chain.
Kitchen/Sitting Room 7.77m (25'6) x 4.27m (14')
Bedroom 3.73m (12'3) x 3.45m (11'4)
The communal gardens are paved and have a number of benches for use by the residents.
The apartment for sale has an allocated undercroft parking space.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: C
Remaining lease length: 239 years
Current service charge: £1906.20 per annum
Ground rent charge: £350 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54398415.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 91213. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.