1 bedroom flat for saleAshman Court Marina Gardens Fishponds BS16
- Double Bedroom
- Beautiful Communal Gardens
- Close To Cycle Path
- Convenient for City Centre
- Fishponds Area- Walking distance to shops
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Walking Distance to Temple Meads Station
- Allocated Private Parking
- Calling all Investors!
- Calling first time buyers
A spacious first floor apartment located in the popular Marina Gardens development. In easy reach of the city centre by foot, by bus, or cycle track, Eastville Park is a stones throw away for walks by the lake or perhaps join the local running club! Local shops and supermarkets also close by.
Entrance via secure entry system to communal hallway. Stairs rising to first and upper floors with under stairs recoiling storage. Entrance via wooden door to:
Built in storage cupboard, intercom system, carpeted hallway.
BEDROOM: 11.3ft x 8.8ft
Double bedroom with front aspect glazed window, carpeted, wall mounted electric heating panel, wardrobe, wall mounted mirror, wooden shelving
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 14.2ft x 10.5ft
Glazed window to front aspect over looking the front gardens and parking. Beige carpet, Economy 7 overnight electric storage heater. TV point, additional wall mounted independent electric heating panel, oak dining table and four oak dining chairs
KITCHEN: 10.6ft x 6.11ft
Glazed window to side aspect. Range of wall and base units with tiled splashbacks. Single stainless steel sink drainer unit. Electric oven with hob and grill, fridge included, plumbing for washing machine. Built in storage cupboard/pantry, wall heater
BATHROOM: 6.11ft x 5.07ft
Suite comprising of panelled bath with an electric shower. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Carpeted, wall heater, wooden bathroom cabinet, mirror, extractor fan
Allocated Parking Space for one car. Superb communal with employed gardener. Gardens comprise a selection of private areas with lighting and benches. Plenty of visitors parking.
Management Fee £60.00 per month
Ground Rent £20.00 per year
Length of Lease 962 years
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54398856.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1086. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Holbrook Moran, Fishponds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.