3 bedroom character property for saleStock Lane, Halifax
- ***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£165,000***
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Character Property
- Master With En Suite
- Large Corner Plot
- Stunning Views
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£165,000*** William H Brown are delighted to introduce this 3/4 bedroom end of terrace period property, located in the ever popular area of Warley.
***GUIDE PRICE £160,000-£165,000*** William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious 3/4 bedroom end of terrace period property, located in the ever popular area of Warley. Boasting good commuter links to Halifax, Sowerby Bridge and beyond, yet still maintaining a semi-rural feel with beautiful far-reaching views to the front elevation. In brief, this Grade II listed property comprises; entrance hallway, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, office/bedroom 4 and WC to the ground floor. The first floor holds three good sized bedrooms (the master boasting its own en suite) and the family bathroom. Externally, this property has use of the car park at the end of the row of cottages, in addition to another space in front of the Well. As this property is an end of terrace, it boasts an impressive corner plot: directly outside of the property to the rear is a low maintenance patio, and raised above that is a large corner plot of garden which is laid mainly to lawn and has impressive views. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and vacant possession, and we advise internal viewings to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed front door into the entrance hall where the alarm panel for the property is located, there is a radiator, tiled flooring, and access is available to the first floor via the staircase.
Lounge/Diner 11' 2" Maximum x 19' 9" Maximum ( 3.40m Maximum x 6.02m Maximum )
This spacious room has been decorated to a neutral finish which perfectly blends the character of this property with a modern decor. There are double glazed mullioned windows to the front elevation, and French doors leading out to the rear patio. There is a living flame effect gas fire with stone lintel and hearth set on the chimney breast, two radiators and exposed beams to the ceiling
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.42m x 2.46m )
Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and tiled splash-backs over. The units incorporate a sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a tall fridge freezer, a range cooker with seven ring gas hob, and space for another under-counter appliance. There are exposed beams to the ceiling, a radiator, tiled flooring, and timber double glazed windows to the rear elevation.
Currently set up as an office but with the potential to be used as a ground floor single bedroom, this room has mullioned windows to the front with fitted blind and a radiator.
Located just off the entrance hallway is a downstairs WC which also provides coat and show storage space.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the loft space and all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 11' 5" Maximum x 12' 6" Maximum ( 3.48m Maximum x 3.81m Maximum )
This double bedroom has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and boasts dual aspect windows; there are timber double glazed mullioned windows to the front and timber double glazed window to the side. The front facing windows have beautiful far-reaching views down the valley. There is a radiator, ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture in this room and it boasts its own en suite.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; step in shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. There is a radiator, frosted timber double glazed window to the rear, fully tiled walls, a shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.49m )
This bedroom can be used as a small double or large single bedroom and has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish. There are timber double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.51m x 2.41m )
The third bedroom can be used as a small double or large single bedroom and has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish. There are timber double glazed windows to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over and folding glass shower screen. There are mullioned secondary glazed windows to the front elevation, an extractor fan, fitted storage, a radiator, partially tiled walls and floor, and spotlights to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is a private cobbled drive. This drive leads in front of the row of cottages and leads to a car park at the end where this property is entitled to one parking space. In addition to this, another car can be parked in front of the well to the right of the property.
Directly outside the rear door to this property is a low maintenance paved area with stone wall boundaries. Above this, there is a large raised lawned area with stone wall boundaries which forms the large corner plot this property has to offer. The far-reaching views this property boasts can also be appreciated from the lawned area,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54400666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.