2 bedroom apartment for salePortrait Two, SE13
- Two bedroom
- Bathrooms fitted with contemporary sanitary ware
- One bathroom
- Built in wardrobes to master bedroom
- 695 sq ft
- Completing Q4 2018
- Integrated high gloss kitchens Loading
This striking 22-storey tower brings the best of contemporary living to South-East London. Portrait is the centrepiece of one of London’s most vibrant regeneration projects, with exceptional transport links to Canary Wharf, O2 Arena and London’s prestigious universities. Comprising of studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments, the development offers panoramic views of the London skyline, the open spaces of Blackheath and Greenwich and is situated next to one of London’s most interconnecting transport hubs.
An exceptional riverside park open to residents and visitors to Lewisham will provide green spaces and an area of tranquility within the heart of the borough. Confluence Place will open up the rivers Quaggy and Ravensbourne, providing an attractive entrance to Lewisham. Confluence Place will reduce road traffic in the centre of Lewisham providing a safe, pedestrian friendly haven, whilst also creating a cleaner environment for the residents of today, and members of tomorrow’s community.
- Just 10 minutes travel time to London Bridge and 18 minutes to Canary Wharf
- Close to parks of blackheath, Dulwich and Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Excellent transport links
- Located in a thriving established shopping region
- Within a few hundred meters of Lewisham Shopping Centre
- Panoramic views from the higher units
- Zone 2 travel
*Images are computer generated only
We have a selection of other units available so for more information, please contact our New Development Sales Team on 020 7087 5111 or Residential@eu.jll.com
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LWN11384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London Residential Developments. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.