2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBuckingham Close, Fishtoft, Boston
- 2 BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL CUL DE SAC LOCATION
A two bedroom detached bungalow, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and situated in POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION close to the Town Centre and Schools. The property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
A two bedroom detached bungalow, offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and situated in POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION close to the Town Centre and Tower Road Primary & Boston High Schools. The property benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING, GARAGE and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
The property briefly comprises internally of; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Two Bedrooms and Shower Room.
With a uPVC double glazed entrance door to the side elevation, radiator and doors to; Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, 2 Bedrooms and Shower Room.
Kitchen/diner 15' 11" x 11' 4" Maximum narrowing to 8' 9" Minimum ( 4.85m x 3.45m Maximum narrowing to 2.67m Minimum )
With dual aspect double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect and uPVC part glazed door to the side providing access to the rear garden, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with inset stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer with mixer taps, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and gas hob, with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine and space for fridge, wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator and ceiling light point.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' 4" ( 5.05m x 3.45m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, telephone and television points, electric fireplace with surround, coved cornice and ceiling light point.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 10' 11" Minimum extending to 13' Maximum ( 3.48m x 3.33m Minimum extending to 3.96m Maximum )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator, fitted wardrobes and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.67m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
With an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, three piece suite comprising of a wall mounted electric shower with disabled access cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan and ceiling light point.
At the front of the property is a block paved driveway providing access to single garage, as well as shaped front lawn with access gate to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is fully enclosed rear garden, enclosed by timber fencing. the garden is predominantly laid to lawn with shrub and bush borders. Included in the sale is a timber garden shed.
With an up and over door, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54404466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109638. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.