1 bedroom apartment for saleSpring Gardens, Shanklin, Isle of Wight
- One bedroom ground floor apartment
- Centrally located
- Walking distance to the beach
- Double glazed & gas central heating
- Spacious kitchen/lounge
- EPC energy rating D
Centrally located in the heart of Shanklin, this one bedroom ground floor apartment is perfectly placed for easy access to the shops, restaurants and the amenities of the High Street - a little further and you can sunbathe on the golden sandy beach or relax with a cream tea in the old village.
The open plan kitchen/lounge is perfect for when you have friends round; it's a very sociable, bright and airy room, with everything you need in one place.
The bedroom has plenty of room for a double bed and a double glazed window overlooking the rear of the property, gas central heating via radiators also give the apartment a lovely warm feel when the weather's not so good.
All in all a great apartment whether you're looking for a place to live, a buy to let investment or a holiday home base to explore the Island, that's definitely worth a look inside!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The apartment was first bought as an investment property to rent out – during my ownership I have never struggled to find a tenant, probably because of its convenient location close to the town.
I am now looking to down size my portfolio and I have decided to sell, but hope a new buyer will love the property as much as I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Lounge: 13'8 x 12'6 (4.17m x 3.81m)
- Bedroom: 11'11 x 11'6 (3.63m x 3.51m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54404902.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60618356. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Shanklin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.