2 bedroom penthouse for saleCumberland Road, Harbourside, Bristol, BS1
- Harbourside Penthouse
- Two parking spaces
- Two double bedrooms
- Stunning sitting room with water views
- Management Charge £144 pcm
- Lease 999 years from 1 January 1998
- Viewing highly recommended
- Two balconies
A superb dual aspect, two double bedroom penthouse apartment with excellent views across central Bristol, Clifton and the historic floating harbour. This spacious apartment set over the top two floors of The Quays affords contemporary open-plan living comprising an excellent kitchen/dining room with Juliet balcony overlooking the ever-changing harbourside activities. The master bedroom and en-suite bathroom overlook Cumberland Road and enjoy the morning sun. The second bedroom has corner aspect views of the harbourside and there is a shower room and storage at this level. The whole of the top floor has dual aspect balconies via French doors which allows both morning, midday and evening sun which is perfect for al fresco dining. Other notable advantages include, two secure underground parking spaces and a wonderful central location. The apartment is located on Bristol's historic waterfront with its vibrant mix of apartments, shops and restaurants with excellent city access, Temple Meads railway station is approximately 20 minutes’ walk offering services to London Paddington in 1 hour 40. Bristol's motorway network means that various UK regions are easily accessible, and the local water taxi can be reached easily offering a very different commute into work. Penthouses within this development rarely come to the market so early viewing comes highly recommended, especially as it is chain free.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10786186. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Concept, Clifton Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.