4 bedroom detached house for saleWaylands, Wraysbury, TW19
- DETACHED FOUR BEDROOM HOUSE
- ENSUITE TO MASTER
- LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN / UTILITY ROOM
- DETACHED GARAGE
- SCOPE TO EXTEND (S.T.P.P)
- INTERNAL VIEWING RECOMMENDED
Located in a sought after cul-de-sac in Wraysbury Village, a rarely available four bedroom detached house presented to a very high standard throughout. The property comprises a large double aspect lounge, study, cloakroom, large luxury fitted kitchen / diner and utility to the ground floor with a master bedroom, en suite, a further two double bedrooms and one single with family bathroom to the first floor. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is also a detached garage and ample parking. The property also offers scope to extend STPP and is ideally located for all local amenities. Early Viewing Recommended. EPC Rating: C
Council Tax Band: G
Windsor and Maidenhead Royal Borough Council, Council Tax Band G for Wraysbury, being £2,150.04 for 2018/19
Via The Frost Partnership, 33 High Street, Wraysbury
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54405348.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 330854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Wraysbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.