3 bedroom detached house for saleManor Drive North, New Malden
- Recently Refurbished to Exceptional Standard
- NO CHAIN
- Outstanding Local Schools
- Walk Dist. to Malden Manor Station (Zone 4)
- Open Plan Living Space
- Off Street Parking
- Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Separate Outside Garage
An immaculate three-bedroom detached property that has recently been refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. It is located within walking distance of Malden Manor station (Zone 4, Waterloo approx. 25 mins) and excellent local schools. The property offers massive potential to extend into the loft, rear and side (STPP).
Downstairs the property comprises a spacious open plan kitchen / dining space that is beautifully presented throughout, boasting modern in built in appliances. There is a front reception room which offers a fantastic second reception space and a downstairs toilet. Upstairs there are two large double bedrooms and a generous single which are immaculately decorated. There is also a modern family bathroom with a separate bath and shower.
Further benefits include a beautiful garden with a lovely patio and grass lawn. The property offers massive potential to extend (STPP) out to the rear, side and also into the loft. There is a driveway for off street parking along with a rear garage that could be converted into a home office space and there is ample storage throughout.
The property is within walking distance of Worcester Park Station which is serviced by South West Trains every 15 minutes. The A3 is a short 5-minute drive with access to London and the M25. It also sits in the middle of both Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
EPC to follow!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-54408000.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8762705. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.