5 bedroom detached house for saleMeadow House, Blyth Farm Road, Blyth Bridge, West Linton EH46 7DG
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautifully-presented, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveway, offering flexible accommodation on two levels, located in Blyth Bridge, south of Edinburgh.
- In move-in condition, the property consists of an entrance vestibule, living room, family room, dining/kitchen, five double bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite, WC, utility room and rear porch.
- With spectacular, rear-facing views across open countryside, the property features uPVC double glazing, oil fired central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- It further benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens, a private driveway, as well as a detached double garage with power and light.
- Home Report available online
Beautifully-presented, five-bedroom, detached house with private gardens and driveway, offering flexible accommodation on two levels, located in Blyth Bridge, south of Edinburgh. In move-in condition, the ground floor begins with an entrance vestibule leading to a spacious hall which serves all rooms, and features a carpeted staircase rising to the first floor landing. Providing access to the private rear garden, the living room features a wood burning stove; whilst the front-facing kitchen offers ample dining space and features wall and base units, hob, electric oven, natural wood worktops and real wood flooring. There is also a rear-facing family room currently used as a study; a front-facing double bedroom; utility room housing the boiler; an internal cloakroom; and a rear porch leading to the private garden. The first-floor consists of a landing which serves all rooms and also gives access to the loft; a rear-facing master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room; three additional double bedrooms set to both aspects; and a stylish, front-facing bathroom featuring a three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. With spectacular, rear-facing views across open countryside, the property features double glazing, oil fired central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision. It further benefits from well-maintained, private front and rear gardens, a private driveway, as well as a detached double garage with power and light. Blyth Bridge is a small village, between West Linton and Peebles in the Scottish Borders, well-placed for commuting to Edinburgh, some 20 miles away. There is a regular bus service, the city bypass is a comfortable drive away, and there is convenient access to the M74 and the south. There are primary schools locally in Romanno Bridge and West Linton, and high schools in Peebles and Biggar. Peebles is the closest town, set on the banks of the Tweed, with a thriving High Street, a Sainsbury's and Tesco, and a variety of specialist shops, hotels, bars and cafes, along with a leisure centre and pool, and the Eastgate Theatre & Arts Centre. Various outdoor recreational pursuits include countryside walks, cycling, fishing, and golf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6664261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.